How Do I... (List)

Evan-Bergo

• Put emoticons in my post
  • Make my text bold

I see that no one has answered your questions yet. I am sorry, but I can't help you with these questions. I have to come in on my cell phone, so I use the mobile version of lds.net. It is very limited, and any emoticons I use come from an emoticon keyboard on my phone. I can't view the site's emoticons.

I don't know how to bold anything either. I can't bold from my phone, and I can't view any option to bold that might show up on the full site.

Sorry I couldn't help, but I wanted to respond to you so you'd not think we were being snotty in not answering you.

I see that no one has answered your questions yet. I am sorry, but I can't help you with these questions. I have to come in on my cell phone, so I use the mobile version of lds.net. It is very limited, and any emoticons I use come from an emoticon keyboard on my phone. I can't view the site's emoticons.

I don't know how to bold anything either. I can't bold from my phone, and I can't view any option to bold that might show up on the full site.

Sorry I couldn't help, but I wanted to respond to you so you'd not think we were being snotty in not answering you.

Who knows if it works from an internet cafe in the Appalachians at all...?  smiley-eatdrink062.gif

(JimmiGerman, is that HAPAG's Imperator in your profile photo?)

Yes, and, as far as I know, it was the biggest ocean liner in the world at that time. These huge ships were built in competition to the Olympic class of the White Star line (i.e. the "Titanic" belonged to it, with 46,328 GRT).

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperator-Klasse

It was built on the Vulkan shipyard in Hamburg, launched Mai 23, 1912, 52.117 gross registered tons. The flagship of the Imperator class. Sister ships: "Vaterland" and "Bismarck", also built in Hamburg, on Blohm & Voss.

PS  The HAPAG used, as requested from Kaiser Wilhelm II, the male article "Der Imperator" instead of the more usual female form for a ship: "Die Imperator".

Edited by JimmiGerman