A Great Singles Site.

Originally posted by HalleysComet+Jan 21 2004, 07:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HalleysComet @ Jan 21 2004, 07:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -bat@Jan 21 2004, 06:54 PM

<!--QuoteBegin--HalleysComet@Jan 20 2004, 02:44 PM

LDSHeart.com... That is where I found my Angel:o)

Halley

You're dating a vampire? I like Spike better.

No... I'm dating heaven's own...

Heaven has vampires?

Originally posted by HalleysComet@Jan 22 2004, 07:05 AM

He is no Vampire. He is my heartbeat,my very breath and my shadow. I feel him when he's not there and want his arms when he's gone and when he's here I NEVER want him to let me go. He makes me laugh and yes sometimes cry but most of all he makes me feel. He makes everything okay even when the world is crumbling around my feet and it seems that only ashes remain as my soul. He picks up my pieces and tries to help fit what I know in my heart can not but I know that he tries and for that,he is my Angel. My heaven on earth,at least until he leaves me.

Halley (the board blonde)

Dare I ask, is he LDS?

Originally posted by HalleysComet+Jan 22 2004, 12:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HalleysComet @ Jan 22 2004, 12:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Behunin@Jan 22 2004, 09:11 AM

<!--QuoteBegin--HalleysComet@Jan 22 2004, 07:05 AM

He is no Vampire. He is my heartbeat,my very breath and my shadow. I feel him when he's not there and want his arms when he's gone and when he's here I NEVER want him to let me go. He makes me laugh and yes sometimes cry but most of all he makes me feel. He makes everything okay even when the world is crumbling around my feet and it seems that only ashes remain as my soul. He picks up my pieces and tries to help  fit what I know in my heart can not but I know that he tries and for that,he is my Angel. My heaven on earth,at least until he leaves me.

Halley (the board blonde)

Dare I ask, is he LDS?

I wouldn't have him any other way,lol...

Halley

The Board blonde

The LDS church is now letting Vampires join now? I guess that makes sense. There are no crosses or holy water in LDS chapels. Are they allowed to hold the priesthood?

Originally posted by HalleysComet@Jan 22 2004, 04:22 PM

Batty boy,

Behave about my Angel,lol!!!!!!

The Board Blonde

Halley

If he turns evil and loses his conscience again, we'll all know why! You had better be a good girl. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by HalleysComet+Feb 3 2004, 10:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HalleysComet @ Feb 3 2004, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bat@Jan 22 2004, 06:16 PM

If he turns evil and loses his conscience again, we'll all know why!  You had better be a good girl. ;)

He changed his mind about me...

Halley

Would you care to go into a little more depth with that last statement???