Hi there

AussieMatt

Hi everyone,

My name is Matt and I am from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.

I was baptized as a member of the church when I was 15 (that was 16 years ago), and I was quite active in the church for years. A few years ago I have become inactive, mainly due to study and also work.

However, I have realized that those are just excuses, and I became inactive due to the oil in my own spiritual lamp running low.

I am going to try and reactivate myself, which I understand will be a process in itself. I will need to fill my lamp back up with metaphorical oil.

I feel like you and I have similar stories. I was baptized at 16, which was 11 years ago for me. I was very active for a while and then fell out of practice.

I started attending church again in October and have been feeling lots of what I missed while I was inactive. It's night and day the comparison to how I feel in daily life with the gospel versus without.

I hope that your reactivation process goes smoothly. Keep us updated :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

My name is Matt and I am from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.

I was baptized as a member of the church when I was 15 (that was 16 years ago), and I was quite active in the church for years. A few years ago I have become inactive, mainly due to study and also work.

However, I have realized that those are just excuses, and I became inactive due to the oil in my own spiritual lamp running low.

I am going to try and reactivate myself, which I understand will be a process in itself. I will need to fill my lamp back up with metaphorical oil.

Glad to have you here :) will help ya as best as I can.