Talking with an Anti LDS -- Friend

Traveler

I just had to pass this on because I found it so hilarious.   I was recently talking to an anti LDS friend of mine.  The reason I like to call him my friend is because I believe I can have a greater influence as a friend than as an advisory.  Now that that is out of the way – I was talking about my neighbor (who is also very active LDS) that has just installed a solar system for his home.  My neighbor is 100% capable with his electrical solar system – meaning that he does not pay the power company anything for electrical power over the year.  I am seriously considering getting a solar system for my own home.

In expressing my intensions about having my own solar system – my anti LDS friend pipes up and says that he has heard about us Mormons someday having our own planets but this is the first he has heard of us Mormons planning on having our very own solar systems.  Not wanting to be outdone – I asked of him which would come first.  His conversions to Mormonism or his conversion to having his very own solar system.

That's funny. Did he give you an answer?

M.

Actually yes - He will convert to having his very own solar system.   At least he said that is one conversion he thinks ought to be considered seriously.  Though I did not say much more - it is my belief that at some future date all reasonable and honest individuals will come to a consensus on anything of importance and value.  Even the smallest step in the right direction is progress.  :)

Edited by Traveler