I am lost with out my other half has any one seen him ? he sure as heck isnt living in new zealand lol

Like one of my companions said, "I'm going to BYU to find a wife."

I can tell you now it was prolly the worst choice he made. He could have done better staying on the east coast. :P

The grass always seems greener on the other side, doesn't it? Then again, that could be astroturf... :blink:

Guest Yediyd
<div class='quotemain'>

I am lost with out my other half has any one seen him ? he sure as heck isnt living in new zealand lol

I can tell you now it was prolly the worst choice he made. He could have done better staying on the east coast. :P

The grass always seems greener on the other side, doesn't it? Then again, that could be astroturf... :blink: Or painted green asphalt.

We had a guy in our ward who went to Utah to find a wife...

He ended up apostizing because he was so discouraged, last I heard...he was in Mississippi...still looking...

... tried to talk some sence into him...If you are faithfull and G-d has a mate for you...it doesn't matter WHERE you are...G-d will see to it that you meet...that doesn't mean to quit looking...but I wouldn't move all the way to Utah or wherever...to find a mate.

I'll just keep bugging my new best buddy, Pam to give up the names and address of the eligable men up here! :sparklygrin:

You never DID respond to my request, Pam....I'm waiting for my PM. :glare:

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

The grass always seems greener on the other side, doesn't it? Then again, that could be astroturf... :blink: Or painted green asphalt.

He ended up apostizing because he was so discouraged, last I heard...he was in Mississippi...still looking...

... tried to talk some sence into him...If you are faithfull and G-d has a mate for you...it doesn't matter WHERE you are...G-d will see to it that you meet...that doesn't mean to quit looking...but I wouldn't move all the way to Utah or wherever...to find a mate.

I'll just keep bugging my new best buddy, Pam to give up the names and address of the eligable men up here! :sparklygrin:

its her old age....she probally can't remember there names........LOL!!!!!!!!!!

haha thats funny and no im not going to move to byu or utah i love new zealand but the lack of nice men is driving me nuts

<div class='quotemain'>

that is so true there are a lot of ppl missing that other half and its not easy when every one else has some one and i dont

haha thats funny and no im not going to move to byu or utah i love new zealand but the lack of nice men is driving me nuts

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

• 4 weeks later...

<div class='quotemain'>

Pale...SHUT UP!!!!!!

may be i should become a nun lol

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Pale...SHUT UP!!!!!!

I haven't seen Him, but I know someone else that has. And this other person was lost too before seeing Him; but was "found" after the experience:

Posted Image

-------End Sappy Sacrament Meeting Answer-------

On a personal note, I know where you're coming from (although I've brought it upon myself). I'm too Mormon for non-LDS girls and I'm not Mormon enough for LDS girls.... :dontknow:

thats sad and i no how that feels :(

<div class='quotemain'>

I haven't seen Him, but I know someone else that has. And this other person was lost too before seeing Him; but was "found" after the experience:

Posted Image

-------End Sappy Sacrament Meeting Answer-------

On a personal note, I know where you're coming from (although I've brought it upon myself). I'm too Mormon for non-LDS girls and I'm not Mormon enough for LDS girls.... :dontknow:

Guest Yediyd

I have just decided to except my fate!!! I am able to concentrate on my relationship with G-d more now that I have no love life to distract me....doesn't ease the loneliness, but I am distracted by raising these two teenagers right now, too!!! Maybe I'll get to work in the Temple later and find some nice geriatric gentleman? That is about the pace I can handle anyway...with this fibromyalgia...I feel, 80!!!!! :(

• 3 weeks later...

I tried the "move to utah to find a chick" routine......i found alot of new debt and some really silly geese in utah...i'm back in Indiana, tired the LDSSO thing, tryhing the eHarmony thing, the singles ward ting....etc

my major issue is most gals nowadays dont even wanna give a guy that drives a truck for aliving a shot...and i sure as heck not gonna change carrers to try and date....

a wise man once said "I ams what I ams and that's what I ams" Popeye

"I am what I am and not what you say I am."

I don't remember the song I heard this from, but it applies well to the singles world. I went to a singles activity this week. What a nightmare. I didn't talk to anyone except the friend from work I went with.

The people there were not interested in meeting someone from outside the norm or not a member of their clichéd idea of what a LDS man is supposed to be like.

Oh well.

<div class='quotemain'>

I don't remember the song I heard this from, but it applies well to the singles world. I went to a singles activity this week. What a nightmare. I didn't talk to anyone except the friend from work I went with.

The people there were not interested in meeting someone from outside the norm or not a member of their clichéd idea of what a LDS man is supposed to be like.

Oh well.

Dude, i feel your pain....you just need to find a non-utah singles ward......the girls out there would be issued white jackets with extra long sleeves outside the bubble.

I'm a tattooed non-RM not from utah who moved there loooking for a gal....however, i do not try to hide my past, i've done alot of stupid crap and have a few regrets, and some of the lil' mollies didnt like that...there loss, i know i'm a good dude, lol

another wise man once said "if you have lived your life without regret, you haven't lived life" Ron Bennington

heavens guys you sure are looking in the wrong places . and there is nothing wrong with truck drivers and no one is perfect i guess when ppl repent they then are forgiven so its not up to us to judge

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Oh well.

Dude, i feel your pain....you just need to find a non-utah singles ward......the girls out there would be issued white jackets with extra long sleeves outside the bubble.

I'm a tattooed non-RM not from utah who moved there loooking for a gal....however, i do not try to hide my past, i've done alot of stupid crap and have a few regrets, and some of the lil' mollies didnt like that...there loss, i know i'm a good dude, lol

another wise man once said "if you have lived your life without regret, you haven't lived life" Ron Bennington

heavens guys you sure are looking in the wrong places . and there is nothing wrong with truck drivers and no one is perfect i guess when ppl repent they then are forgiven so its not up to us to judge

Unless you are trying to rectify a faltering or non existing social life. If one wants to consort with women, then one often has to make certain compromises (my bishop recommends shaving, my daughter says I need to learn when to shut up).

and how does shaving and being quiet have any thing to do with it ?

<div class='quotemain'>

Unless you are trying to rectify a faltering or non existing social life. If one wants to consort with women, then one often has to make certain compromises (my bishop recommends shaving, my daughter says I need to learn when to shut up).

i dont no how things are were u live and what ppl are like . but here in new zealand there are a few males that dont shave and do love to talk and me i am totaly different to most

I respect that. I've met a few kiwis over the years (most of them were teaching English in South Korea) and most were quite friendly (unless you were going to say something nasty about the All-Blacks or that Australia is a better place to live).

Utah is a rough place. The church is true, but many local members are not. Oh well, not something to loose sleep over though.

oh i love the all black and rugby and the sad part is that every place there is a few rough ppl and not so nice ones or the one that love to talk about any thing and every thing. i no what that is like being the only one single at my age in our area im 36 and i love kids and if u look at one they start talking

quote name='the ogre' date='Sep 2 2007, 08:33 PM' post='155081']

i dont no how things are were u live and what ppl are like . but here in new zealand there are a few males that dont shave and do love to talk and me i am totaly different to most

I respect that. I've met a few kiwis over the years (most of them were teaching English in South Korea) and most were quite friendly (unless you were going to say something nasty about the All-Blacks or that Australia is a better place to live).

Utah is a rough place. The church is true, but many local members are not. Oh well, not something to loose sleep over though.