Is Vort Clark Kent?

JimmiGerman

There's a great similarity between Vort's forum picture here and the image of Clark Kent. It's been torturing my mind from the beginnig he created his new forum picture here (after "Iron Man") till now, and my direct question would be: Are you Superman?

photo-13319.jpg?_r=1398306758   (Vort's forum image)

200px-Clarksupescompare.jpg    (His - maybe - real person)

Edited by JimmiGerman

Vort is awesome and I love his posts. 

But let's be clear-no one is cool as Superman/Clark Kent. 

:P

"no one is cool as Superman/Clark Kent" = Vort

Hah! It's Vort! Ye wanna fool the children of the revolution, crocodile? hippie4.gif

Edited by JimmiGerman

I don't see the resemblance. 

Also, I don't think that's actually Vort.

Has your image some resemblance with you? I'm sure it has. Red haired ones...  Irish...? Can you step dance?  Let's forget about Vort, he's here in disguise. We all know he's Superman. But don't let's struggle. Let's sing this song, let's dance, it's New Year!!!

If brown or red haired, if blonde or black, let's dance! Let's live a hippie dream!  hippie4.gif

Edited by JimmiGerman

Well, he can't be the Clark Kent from Superman Returns, as that Clark Kent was an adulterous homewrecker.

He also can't be the Clark Kent from Smallville, for similar reasons.

He also can't be the Clark Kent from the first four Superman movies, because that Clark Kent was so lame... It is hard to imagine anyone in the real world saying something as corny as "I fight for truth, justice, and the American Way" with a straight face.

Maybe he could be the Clark Kent from the old black and white Superman TV show?

Edited by DoctorLemon

Well, he can't be the Clark Kent from Superman Returns, as that Clark Kent was an adulterous homewrecker.

He also can't be the Clark Kent from Smallville, for similar reasons.

He also can't be the Clark Kent from the first four Superman movies, because that Clark Kent was so lame... It is hard to imagine anyone in the real world saying something as corny as "I fight for truth, justice, and the American Way" with a straight face.

Maybe he could be the Clark Kent from the old black and white Superman TV show?

Sure he was a homewrecker. But that's the point. You can't be Superman without being a homewrecker on the other hand.  ... hippie4.gif

Edited by JimmiGerman

Sorry.  Not even Superman is above the law of chastity.  In fact, with great power comes great responsibility.  Superman would have been excommunicated for sure.

But, we probably should have seen this coming.  He does, after all, run around in public wearing revealing, immodest tights.

Edited by DoctorLemon

I did some research today on the old "Adventures of Superman" television show and was astounded to learn that Noel Neill (who played Lois Lane) and Jack Larson (who played Jimmy Olsen) are both still alive and doing well.  Neill is 94 and Larson is 86.  Here's a picture of Noel Neill in 2008.  She still looks like the Lois Lane that I knew well from AoS reruns.

300px-Noel_Neill.jpg