Is Vort Clark Kent?

JimmiGerman

Ha! The girl picture brought back memories Vort. I thought that was you for a long time. When you said it wasnt it shattered my world. People on the internet don't put their real photos up? 

Your current one better be you. It made me want to put a picture of myself as my avatar. Mine is now real. 

A few years ago someone came up to me in a crowd and blurted out that I looked just like Leon Trotsky.  I don't think he had been drinking, either.  I don't know which puzzled me more: that anyone could see a resemblance between Mr. Trotsky and myself, or that a complete stranger would feel urged to tell me that I looked like a famous totalitarian.  I do have a mustache and I do wear glasses, and I am cursed with a full head of dark hair that turns to thick black cotton candy on windy days.  And I was outside when the stranger saw me, and it was a windy day... well, perhaps the stranger wasn't hallucinating too much.  Not long after that I started wearing my hair very short.

Leon%2BTrotsky%2BBiography.jpg

The real Leon Trotsky, not PolarVortex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

There's a great similarity between Vort's forum picture here and the image of Clark Kent. It's been torturing my mind from the beginnig he created his new forum picture here (after "Iron Man") till now, and my direct question would be: Are you Superman?

photo-13319.jpg?_r=1398306758   (Vort's forum image)

200px-Clarksupescompare.jpg    (His - maybe - real person)

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! That made my day!!!!  :animatedlol:

But, seriously, Does Vort = Clark Kent??  :hmmm:

• 2 weeks later...