To delete Account

Guest idontknow21

2 hours ago, Palerider said:

I am liking the Compound ...... ?

Yes, I can see a television series! Gator and his gaggle, Florida Polygamist and this fervent followers. I remember a scene from Big Love when the sister wives are seated around a table working out hubby's schedule. Reminded me of relief society..

I have had gay couples try to emphasize with me, they obviously assumed that some of my relatives or ancestors were polygamists, and tell me that polygamy was just like gay marriage and no doubt would soon find acceptance. I had a fit. Over my dead body!

Guest MormonGator
11 minutes ago, zil said:

At least I'm (mostly) out of frame for that shot.  Number 1 may not be happy that you were snapping unauthorized photos on the compound.  Excuse me while I send a text...

We need to contact the compound consigliere. Miss @Sunday21 you might need to pull an Edward Snowden and go into hiding. 

Guest MormonGator
5 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

Off to Russia, via...I forget rather a complicated route as I recall! Hiding in the homes of refugees somewhere in the Middle East?

Should have thought of all that before you smuggled pictures out of the compound kid!!!!