Confusing dilemma ,please help.

Cloudwatcher97

So...my parents temple clothes were on the bed next to me like a pile of it...and I thought it was the temple clothing that I see the temple workers wear when I go. So I decided to look closely at it...and *sigh* I saw other stuff that I won't mention ,but o hope you guys know what I'm talking about. Immediately dropped it on the bed and I was confused and I felt guilty and left the room.O feel guilty I want to forget what I saw and what I did I didn't mean look at that and now I just have that guilt inside of me.Should I repent?

Goodness, you've nothing to repent of! Temple robes are sacred and should be treated respectfully, but they aren't secret and there are circumstances where it can present a learning opportunity:

I am grateful to the Lord that my temple memories extend back—even to young boyhood. I remember so well, as a little boy, coming in from the field and approaching the old farm house in Whitney, Idaho. I could hear my mother singing “Have I Done Any Good in the World Today?” (Hymns, no. 58.)

I can still see her in my mind’s eye bending over the ironing board with newspapers on the floor, ironing long strips of white cloth, with beads of perspiration on her forehead. When I asked her what she was doing, she said, “These are temple robes, my son. Your father and I are going to the temple at Logan.”

Then she put the old flatiron on the stove, drew a chair close to mine, and told me about temple work—how important it is to be able to go to the temple and participate in the sacred ordinances performed there. She also expressed her fervent hope that some day her children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren would have the opportunity to enjoy these priceless blessings.

--Ezra Taft Benson, What I Hope You Will Teach Your Children about the Temple, August 1985 Ensign

PolarVortex I believe so it seemed to be made of the material as the temple clothing.

I don't see any issue, then, unless you started exploring interesting things around you, found yourself examining your parents' private clothing, and are now feeling remorse.  We all do accidental things that bring us to places we shouldn't be.  It's how we respond that determines whether a sin has occurred.  

I don't know the rules on this stuff, but temple clothing and garments, it's part of life in a LDS household. I've handled and washed garments of other people. I've never over thought it and I've never thought of it something to repent of.

You didn't do anything wrong.  Temple clothing or garments is just clothing, there isn't anything here that you should be worried or concerned about, ask your parents about it.  There are no secrets.  Symbols on temple clothing or even garments do carry special meaning for those who wear it, just like any clothing in most religions.

Uhmm... there's a video somewhere on lds.org... or was it Mormon.org... with a target audience of non-Mormons displaying for all to see the Temple Clothes and the garments... that the Church made.

I don't get where you heard that seeing somebody else's garments is a sin - well, unless the garments was being worn by somebody and you did a peeping Tom kind of thing.

Uhmm... there's a video somewhere on lds.org... or was it Mormon.org... with a target audience of non-Mormons displaying for all to see the Temple Clothes and the garments... that the Church made.

I don't get where you heard that seeing somebody else's garments is a sin - well, unless the garments was being worn by somebody and you did a peeping Tom kind of thing.

It's also on YouTube.