Evil people, or just evil actions?

Jane_Doe

Good people are not perfect hence they at times make bad choices. Bad choices effect us and can effect others.

People who make a lot of bad choices are they considered bad people? They might be.

The Lord love s all His children the good, luke ones, and the bad. We don't understand the whole picture, so is it for us to judge? Or love?

I like this video I saw it was on either lds.org or the mormon channel. I tried to find it again but couldn't, even if I did find it l probably couldn't post it on here for I don't know how to do it on my small phone.

If I remember correctly it has a picture of a man holding an axe and he was cutting down this tree, he was pruning it. That is what the Lord does to each of us. He 'refines us, peace by peace for we all need the not so much good stuff, chopped away from us to become better people. To become stronger in faith, hope, charity to give us All the opposite to become like him.

That's why He gave us the gospel and all the wonderful things with in it, it's all for us. The great plains of salvation(happiness), repentance, the atonement, the Holy Spirit, the sacrament, the temple s, missionarys , people etc etc. and Love!!!!!

So are their bad people? Just watch the news, of course there are... But there's hope for all.

So never give up on some one, some times we just need to take a back seat for awhile. And there's all degree s of good and bad...

If anyone know s the video I was thinking of if you can find and post it I'd appreciate it. Ty