A-Z things u do NOT want under your bed

Dr T

So Vort wouldn’t want his father-in-law, lava or ninjas under his bed, funky town doesn’t like dirty diapers, assassins, snakes, foul filth or ferrets, Bini wouldn’t want the undead, Angel Marvel is opposed to vampires and kinky people, Jimmi wouldn’t plutonium under his bed, mirkwood doesn’t want rotten bodies or demons, and for some strange reason, paleride is opposed to possums and hobbits.

Come on, what is it with you people? I've never encountered such blatant discrimination! Learn a little tolerance and acceptance and be open to new friends and experiences. Y’all should try to follow Isaiah’s teachings  :P

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together;

Edited by askandanswer

I see nothing there about lava or ninjas. And as for my father-in-law -- look, that's just weird. I'm sure he wouldn't want to be there any more than I would want him there. Plus he's been dead for over 15 years.

ninjas

Lava

Ten thousand apologies for daring to point out what some might assume to be something that almost looks like what could be a tiny error, but, ten thousand apologies again , it actually does appear to be an error  :P

Edited by askandanswer