LDS.net Annual General Conference get-together

pam

This is from a previous traditional photo shoot? Where did you get the gown from Pam?

That's not Pam.  I don't see gumdrops.

If only we non-Utahn's can get tickets to conference... it's like winning the lotto over here.

I'm not attending the conference either.  I was able to reschedule some things so I'll be passing through SLC on the night of our little dinner.  I figured the hotel rates would be in the stratosphere, but they seemed like regular rates to me.  I wonder if most conference attendees are local who drive in for the day and then go home?

Would anyone have any objection to Chinese Food?  And to go to a place that is not fancy at all.  Seriously our group would probably take all of the tables and chairs that are there.  :)  It's a small "mom and pop" kind of place.  But I go to this place often. The food is excellent. The young Chinese couple that own it work 7 days a week there. They are just THE nicest people.  I love being able to support a small business whenever possible.  

Would anyone have any objection to Chinese Food? 

Would anyone have any objection to free money? Or to puppies? Anyone object to them? Any objections to filial love? Anyone have a problem with happy babies? Any objections to happiness, contentment, and utter bliss? Anyone? Anyone?

"Objection to Chinese food", indeed.