LDS.net Annual General Conference get-together

pam

Seriously Pam, I can’t believe you’ve rejected my suggestion. You’re choosing this

post-61744-0-27175800-1425066252_thumb.j

over this?

post-61744-0-53761000-1425066365_thumb.j

Seems like a pretty telestial choice to me. J

Well, if you’re going to hold it in a place where electricity is available, might as well make use of it – any chance of doing a live streaming of the event, or posting some short video clips on the forum site afterwards? I’m sure that with all the technological know-how that exists between the users of this site it wouldn’t be too hard to do. Would anybody else be interested in viewing some live streaming of the get together?

Seriously Pam, I can’t believe you’ve rejected my suggestion. You’re choosing this

attachicon.gifMulan.jpg

over this?

attachicon.gifisland.jpg

Well, if you’re going to hold it in a place where electricity is available, might as well make use of it – any chance of doing a live streaming of the event, or posting some short video clips on the forum site afterwards? I’m sure that with all the technological know-how that exists between the users of this site it wouldn’t be too hard to do. Would anybody else be interested in viewing some live streaming of the get together?

No live streaming will be done.

This might be fun! I wish I could get Elphaba to come, she won't even answer my calls! If she doesn't come I'll try to come stag? It's been many years since I've been.

Two questions.

When did everything including the layout change?

Who is doing all of the cute quotes and the FB page?

One more thing... Is Pale coming? LOL

attachicon.gifMulan.jpg

over this?

attachicon.gifisland.jpg

We could Skype you in on one of our phones!  The staff will love our group for sure!

This might be fun! I wish I could get Elphaba to come, she won't even answer my calls! If she doesn't come I'll try to come stag? It's been many years since I've been.

Two questions.

When did everything including the layout change?

Who is doing all of the cute quotes and the FB page?

One more thing... Is Pale coming? LOL

Who is this ?? No I am not coming....:(

She says this while we're on here, but does she forget that her mod powers won't work on me in person?..... Message me all your skype ID's.... ;)

I was actually quite serious about this. Some still want to maintain some anonymity even if meeting in a small group.  It's one thing to meet in a small group.  It's another thing to have your image all over the internet.

It's something that might actually keep me from going.

I was actually quite serious about this. Some still want to maintain some anonymity even if meeting in a small group.  It's one thing to meet in a small group.  It's another thing to have your image all over the internet.

It's something that might actually keep me from going.

Good point. Let's make sure to discuss feelings about pictures being posted from the gathering as well.