LDS.net Annual General Conference get-together

pam

Hey, I am still Forever Strawberry Fields! Website launching soon! Seriously!

I have been trying to get a hold of Honor in like FOREVER!

I wanted to tell her that she dated my son before she got married! Here's a hint..... Basement Kitchen, family room, river Rock fireplace, 70 inch big screen. Total cabin feel, cedar slats on the wall, pine trees. Honor, does this ring a bell? LOL!

Hey, I am still Forever Strawberry Fields! Website launching soon! Seriously!

I have been trying to get a hold of Honor in like FOREVER!

I wanted to tell her that she dated my son before she got married! Here's a hint..... Basement Kitchen, family room, river Rock fireplace, 70 inch big screen. Total cabin feel, cedar slats on the wall, pine trees. Honor, does this ring a bell? LOL!

Wait, wait, wait, wait..... this just got interesting... WHAT?!  Why didn't you message me on here?!   Can't say that I know exactly what you're talking about based on those hints...

Honor, I will try doing a message here. I want to have a back and forth dialog on FB on the message but didn't say what it was about. LOL

I still have the same number if you want to text me. Also, I don't think anything here is totally private being an ex-mod haha!

I could be wrong though, the entire layout is different.

Honor, I will try doing a message here. I want to have a back and forth dialog on FB on the message but didn't say what it was about. LOL

I still have the same number if you want to text me. Also, I don't think anything here is totally private being an ex-mod haha!

I could be wrong though, the entire layout is different.

You are an ex mod....no way !! Lol

Hi Pam, sorrry, I won't be able to make April, but don't worry, there's no need to cancel the event, because I might be able to make it for May. Perhaps you could use your mod. powers to shift General Conference back by a month?  :P

Hi Pam, sorrry, I won't be able to make April, but don't worry, there's no need to cancel the event, because I might be able to make it for May. Perhaps you could use your mod. powers to shift General Conference back by a month?  :P

Let me see what I can do.  But no guarantees.  :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So right now I'm showing a number of 10.  Any changes to this?  Anyone else want to go or said they were going but can't now?  I'm going to be stopping by the restaurant today just to make sure they can accommodate us.

So General Conference is once again coming up on us the first weekend in  April.  We usually have an LDS.net get together.  So starting this off to see what kind of interest we will have.

This will be in the Salt Lake City area.

Who is interested?

Oh this would be on Friday night, April 3rd,

Friday April 3rd

7:00 p.m.

Mulan Restaurant

9651 So. State

Sandy

It's in a small strip mall next to a 7-11.

Going:

Pam +1

Classylady +1

TFP +1

Saldrin

Honor - maybe

eternalpromise516

aruth5000

We have nice restaurants in Atlanta...that way I could come. :) :(