Happy Pancake Day!

Latter Days Guy

I am visiting relatives in a podunk little town in Arizona, and the menu at breakfast this morning contained the following.  I am quite serious... skeptics may message me for photographic proof.

Pulled Pork Pancakes – four apple wood smoked bacon and sweet corn pancakes stuffed with succulent pulled pork

shoulder, and drizzled with jack daniel’s maple syrup - $10.5

I'd eat my cat's canned Tuna and Salmon Grille before I'd eat pancakes with pork.  Yecccch.  And now I suppose I'll be flamed for judging meat pancakes so harshly.  And what it is with omitting the cents from prices?  The $10.5 is supposed to make customers feel like they're in a four-star restaurant?

Haha.  "Bacon Pancakes. Makin' Bacon Pancakes. Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake. Bacon Pancakes. That's what it's gonna make. Bacon Pancakes!…"

This is going to be in my head the rest of the day.

I might as well just have this video running in the background for the next 10 hours.  lol

Edit:  My husband just requested I turn the video off!!!

Edited by classylady

This is going to be in my head the rest of the day.

Me too.

A friend of mine sent me a link to a really dumb YouTube video called "What Does the Fox Say?"  It's not that popular (only 492 million views with 3.5 million likes) and the words and melody are rather banal... and I couldn't get the tune out of my head for several months.  Audio crack.

Me too.

A friend of mine sent me a link to a really dumb YouTube video called "What Does the Fox Say?"  It's not that popular (only 492 million views with 3.5 million likes) and the words and melody are rather banal... and I couldn't get the tune out of my head for several months.  Audio crack.

Funnily enough that got to 6th in the Billboard hot 100 apparently!  We Brits having more taste only allowed it to get to 17 in our charts!  :P

Edited by Latter Days Guy