Sign in to follow this  
Miami

LDS Gospel Library

Before I download the app, I'd like to know if it allows me to read scriptures with an accompanied audio, or just the audio separate from the text.

Thanks.

I believe you can play the audio while you read, Or just listen to it, Or just read it.

(Though i've had to turn pages to catch up when just listening to the audio)

Edited by Crypto

Before I download the app, I'd like to know if it allows me to read scriptures with an accompanied audio, or just the audio separate from the text.

Thanks.

Yes you can play the audio while reading. I thinks it's awesome. One reason I love it is having the audio when trying to figure out how to pronounce some of the names.

Why "before" you download it. Just download it. If you don't like it, uninstall.

I installed/uninstalled quiet a few apps over the past 2 years on my iPhone. It's not as fast as it used to be, but I'll get something new after the military. I'm not a LDS, and at the moment I'm just looking for an LDS app where I can read & listen at the same time.

Thanks everyone.

I installed/uninstalled quiet a few apps over the past 2 years on my iPhone. It's not as fast as it used to be, but I'll get something new after the military. I'm not a LDS, and at the moment I'm just looking for an LDS app where I can read & listen at the same time.

Thanks everyone.

You will love the gospel library....