2015 NBA finals

Dr T

Guest MormonGator

GSW's r on to round 2

Some guy who wasn't that bright (me) just found out that Steve Curry is the son of Dell Curry. I was like "Oh. Did everyone know this?" My friends were like "Yes. Yes they did." 

Some guy who wasn't that bright (me) just found out that Steve Curry is the son of Dell Curry. I was like "Oh. Did everyone know this?" My friends were like "Yes. Yes they did."

Showing my age ... Yes I did know and recently Sports Illustrated did a feature article on him and his father. I subscribe to Sports Illustrated and the ESPN magazine.

Guest MormonGator

I was like "Oh yeah, I knew that". Their response, "No you didn't." 

They were correct. 

I think Stephen Curry is the MVP this year. His stats don't show the whole picture. 

Edited by MormonGator

Guest MormonGator

Pierce is showing John Wall and the Wizards what it takes to win. I've always thought you need to "learn how" to play playoff basketball...it's a different game than regular season basketball. 

Who wins between John Wall and Derrick Rose? A few years ago I would have said Rose hands down. Now, Im not so sure. Rose is great but just can't stay healthy. Rose also gives you the impression he doesn't want it enough. 

Guest MormonGator

Very true. It's sad how injuries can derail a career. That's why I love Kobe, actually. He has had injury problems but he doesn't let them stop him from being among the greatest players to ever play the game. 

Guest MormonGator

Oh my gosh. It looks like Kevin Love might miss the entire playoffs! I wonder if this will effect where he goes next year? I don't think he'll be a Celtic after this... :(

Edited by MormonGator

Oh my gosh. It looks like Kevin Love might miss the entire playoffs! I wonder if this will effect where he goes next year? I don't think he'll be a Celtic after this... :(

Yeah when I saw that my heart dropped. I hope he heals up quickly.

Guest Godless

Sorry I'm late to this thread. This SAS/LAC series has been a nailbiter! I think the Spurs win tonight and have a much easier time beating Houston next week.

Sorry to see your team lose, MG. The Spurs are my team, but I have a lot of love for the Celtics as well (and none for the Cavs). As a MD native, I think it'd be cool to see the Wizards make it, though I haven't actively rooted for them since MJ stopped playing.