2015 NBA finals

Dr T

I don't get that way of thinking. You've sacrificed your entire life for this-and you want to sit out because your tired?! Odds are this will never happen again. Few people even make it to the Super Bowl! 

I'm with the coach totally. I'd be baffled. Not even angry, just really confused.

Same here with me.

Guest Godless

True story ....back in 1999 when my Rams won the super bowl late in the game two key defensive players walked over to the sideline and Coach Vermeil asked them what are you guys doing ?? They replied ... We are tired we need to come out. Vermeil said ....the biggest game of your life is going on right now and you guys wanna come out because your tired ??

You want rest? Get the offense back on the field. :P

Guest MormonGator

Are people interested in the Clippers out there? Doc Rivers is a very, very good coach. Wouldn't mind him getting another ring. 

Guest MormonGator

LeBron James-Wow. Just wow. 

And I question the wisdom of the coach. Is it true he ran a play for someone other than James with the game on the line?!

LeBron will be moving on.  GSW took another one and 

Rockets save season with epic Game 6 rally

Houston closes the game on a 49-18 run to stun the Clippers in L.A., 119-107.

The Clippers were in the drivers seat and it ought to have been closed out to move on but NO Houston played!  What is going through the Clippers player's mind next game? "This is it and we handled the Rockets (until the fourth) when they stopped us!)"  and the Rockets mighty think, "They're nothing we've got this!"  we'll see how it goes.....

Guest MormonGator

And that game was so heartbreaking to him I guess he's looking at retirement.  :(

I'd love for him to spend one more year teaching my young Celtics how to win. 

Guest MormonGator

LAC in Houston tomorrow. Will it be as MormonGator said or can the Clippers play as they did in the first quarters to take game 7?

:: snickers :: given my recent track record of really terrible picks I am the LAST guy who should predict anything. I was way off this year. Way off. 

I am the guy who thought Adam Morrison would be a great player. Seriously. I bought into him hook, line and sinker. I also thought Emeka Okafor (remember him?) would turn into a dominant player in the league. In other words, I'm a total dunce. 

I really should give up on basketball predictions, but I'm going with the Clippers. It's probably a good idea to go with the total opposite of what I say though. 

Edited by MormonGator