Anyone writeself-help business books?

richard7900

Just wondering if anyone here writes self-help business books. And I don't meean get rich quick books. Thanks.

I could write one but there isn't a market - as Vort may have found.  Feel free to ask for specific advice. I found successful people are always willing to share. They (we) don't fear competition. Your success is our success.

That would be one chapter in the book.

Edited by pkstpaul

If you haven't already, you could check out some of the books by Stephen Covey or Dale Carnegie. They both write about good principles that can be applied in business.

Here's a list i found at goodreads of popular business self help books, see link:  https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/business-self-help

Edited by Connie

I don't write them, but I do have 2 decades of corporate training, self-paced training, and reading recommended books.  The best two, hands down, are "The Anatomy of Peace" and "Leadership and Self-Deception".

(Both written by the Arbinger Institute, which is just chock full to overflowing with Mormons, but please don't tell that to all the people who are all excited about these books.)   :lol:

I have written many technical manuals.  But none of them have made the best seller list.  The closest I have come to something popular was a upgrade including tech manuals to a Proctor and Gamble manufacturing facility that I designed developed and installed as the lead engineer - that made the cover and featured article of a national publication.  I kept some copies of the mag for a while - but then chucked then out.  No one I knew; cared.

I could write one but there isn't a market - as Vort may have found. Feel free to ask for specific advice. I found successful people are always willing to share. They (we) don't fear competition. Your success is our success.

That would be one chapter in the book.

I believe vort's comment was an ironic joke ;)

And I will be forever grateful for john doe's Like. I don't care if it was a pity Like.

I did actually smirk when I read it. But I use the mobile version of this website almost all the time and it doesn't show 'likes' by default, so frankly I keep forgetting the ability to do it is there.

Edited by Mahone

• 2 weeks later...