Daughter pix :)

Dr T

She is 9 years old now.   :(  A photographer asked us if she could model for her class assignment. When I saw them I did NOT like how old it made her look but the photographer warned my wife before that was her task in class. I think they are great pictures and I don't know if they could not be great with such a beautiful subject ;)   

Edited by Dr T

She is 9 years old now.   :(  A photographer asked us if she could model for her class assignment. When I saw them I did NOT like how old it made her look but the photographer warned my wife before that was her task in class. I think they are great pictures and I don't know if they could not be great with such a beautiful subject ;)

That's a great pic. As a father of three daughters who are now all married I can relate to the feelings you mentioned about how the pics looked.

When my girls started dating it was rough. I thought with my first one that it would be easier with the second one. It wasn't. Also on my third daughter it still want any easier. Lol !!., I can laugh now they are all married.

I often say, "my daughters aren't going to date until they r married" and Kobe just said the same thing about his daughter. Palerider it is hard for me! I do not want my daughters to be alone but I want their innocence to continue.... I don't want them to hurt, I want to protect them.

I often say, "my daughters aren't going to date until they r married" and Kobe just said the same thing about his daughter. Palerider it is hard for me! I do not want my daughters to be alone but I want their innocence to continue.... I don't want them to hurt, I want to protect them.

Believe me .... I understand what you mean.