New to the forum, been LDS for a year and a half

Floridagal

Howdy all-

Just wanted to say hello. I have been a member of the church for roughly a year and a half-in a lovely ward and generally happy. I am a married stay at home mom on a little farm with 6 kids (ages span 21-2 years).

I do have some questions regarding faith and belief in general and I feel like it would take a novel to really get all the pertinent info in there, :)

Anyway, nice to be here and hi!

Central Florida-right near  the woods and swamps. We got lotsa gators n' bullfrogs out here! (we really do! I grew up eatin my fair share of gator tail and frog legs!) That being said-right now we grow food for our family and extended family-lots of tomatoes, green peas, okra. We also have chickens, a couple hogs, looking to get some ducks. It's slow going but we're getting there! I grew up farming and ranching so it's what I love.

As far as questions they are basically my own little personal crisis of faith and if anyone can relate I would always love input. I will go ahead and post them in the advice section.

Thanks for the welcome!

Ah if you are referring to sports,  I'm not a fan or anything! I know, I know, I'm strange!

Magic? Knights? No? :D

I have passes to the theme parks so I find myself in your neck of the woods a lot. Have you been to the LDS farm in... I think it's in Deland, or somewhere around there. I've never been but I heard it's amazing.

Magic? Knights? No? :D

I have passes to the theme parks so I find myself in your neck of the woods a lot. Have you been to the LDS farm in... I think it's in Deland, or somewhere around there. I've never been but I heard it's amazing.

Nah, my husband rigs and he does the hockey games sometimes and he digs that but I'm not a fan.

I haven't been out to Deseret Ranch but I hear they do a good rodeo. I meant to go last year but couldn't swing it.

I am one of those Floridians that doesn't have a whole lot of love for Disney and its ilk because we remember when it was all farmland and orange groves. :)

But my husband does work over at universal on occasion putting in LaVoz so it's not all evil I guess. :)

• 2 weeks later...