I can finally hold my head up in church...

dahlia

My son got married this weekend. Of course, the folks at church who are his age have been married 10-15 years, but better late than never, I suppose.

We had rain, but it stopped for the outdoor wedding and every time we had to do something, so that worked out (big shout out, HF!).

Now for the grandkids!

My son got married this weekend. Of course, the folks at church who are his age have been married 10-15 years, but better late than never, I suppose.

We had rain, but it stopped for the outdoor wedding and every time we had to do something, so that worked out (big shout out, HF!).

Now for the grandkids!

Now for the grandkids!

Congrats !!! We have 4 kids and 4 Grandkids with the 5th grandkid on the way. Due in November. Edited by Palerider

Now for the grandkids!

:D congrats!

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats!

I married quite late too - I was 39. It came as quite a shock after all those years of being able to do what I liked! (jk ;))

My son thinks he knows what he's getting into, I say he hasn't a clue. I was the oldest of 5, my husband was 2nd of 4 and served in VN. We were both used to other people being around. My son is gonna freak when the kids come (which he wants) and he doesn't have a quiet house.