Online gospel discussion forum for ward?

dillonkor

I dunno. I can honestly say that I just don't get Twitter. I'm like the old man shaking his stick at the kids to get off his lawn with it. Stop twittering you derned fool kids!!

Yeah, the 140 character limit is like... seriously? People can't even limit their Testimonies to 3 minutes, how much more for 140 characters... :D

Yeah, the 140 character limit is like... seriously? People can't even limit their Testimonies to 3 minutes, how much more for 140 characters... :D

And that includes all of the dang hashtags that people use.

Ya,the 140-char lmt is lk srsly? Ppl cnt evn lmt ther tstmnys 2 3 min, how much mor 4 140 chars

With 45 characters left over!!!

In 1972 at my last year as an undergraduate at the University of Michigan I had a professor, a retired lawyer, retired law professor who, in retirement wanted to teach undergraduates, in the hope that he could still do something in view of the revisionists who were busy taking over history, and education, even in those days..

He remarked how much had changed.  That when he attended the University of Michigan, he rode a horse to school.

I sat outside the Manti Temple last month just imagining the old days, with horses and horses and buggys bringing worshippers to the Temple, say, back in the 1890s.

dc

Edited by David13

Be careful when you use the word .... Gingerbread in a line ....there are those here who take those things as almost offensive. Lol!!!

You mean Pam? No worries... Farquaad took her gumdrops long time ago... she has no buttons to pop anymore. :D

Edited by anatess