Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan16

It has been... (?) years since I was here

Hello everyone, it's been a few years since I was last on this site (no my account wasn't suspended) and I've been so busy since then with my job (well former job, the IRS shut them down for tax evasion, insider trading and other federal white-collar crimes, and my manager and 3 other co-workers were stealing from the branch I worked at), that it wasn't until I lost my job that I actually had time for something other than work and daily living (daily living include reading my scriptures and Patriarchal Blessing everyday) and thought why not see how much (or how little) lds.net has changed.

Hello everyone, it's been a few years since I was last on this site (no my account wasn't suspended) and I've been so busy since then with my job (well former job, the IRS shut them down for tax evasion, insider trading and other federal white-collar crimes, and my manager and 3 other co-workers were stealing from the branch I worked at), that it wasn't until I lost my job that I actually had time for something other than work and daily living (daily living include reading my scriptures and Patriarchal Blessing everyday) and thought why not see how much (or how little) lds.net has changed.

welcome back! sorry to hear about work. hoipe you're not out of the work loop for very long.