Child support question

funkenheimer

I am divorced and remarried.  I have full custody of my daughters.  My ex has been paying $30/month for child support for nearly 6 years.  She is now working full time and has even had 2 jobs at one point.  I have tried to get the amount increased using the Utah Office of Recovery Services but they have not been successful in getting this adjusted.  I am now working on a motion to change the child support through the court system.  However, my ex-wife won't tell me who she works for.  She has told me how much she makes but refuses to show proof.  

My question:  In the form for the motion to modify child support it asks for the amount requested.  How can I accurately determine this if she refuses to provide any type of proof of income?  Someone mentioned filing an order to show cause but I have no idea how to do this.  I don't have the money to hire an attorney.  Are then any attorneys out there willing to point me in the right direction?  Is there anyone who has gone through this before, who could provide some insight?

Thanks in advance!

Here is another one:

http://www.choicelegalservices.org/#!firm/c1n8o

I grew up with the CEO and know him personally.  He is an honest and honorable man that is in law to truly help people.  He really cares about people.

Edited by Str8Shooter

Have you looked at her social media or linked in to see?

I think you estimate high (and write next to it, she admits to ________, but she won't document that in any way so you believe it may be more.  

And then once you have filed the  motion, and send her an interrogatory asking her to disclose every employer she has had since she graduated, the date she graduated, the nature of her degree, the frequency which she is paid, and what she was paid gross and net for the last six months in each pay period.   

Then send her a Request for Production and ask her to produce her tax returns for the years since she graduated, and all of her pay stubs for the last year.   (If you just google it in quotes with the state, you might find a state specific form.   These have to be served in specific ways, so you'll need to find the rule in your state that says how to do it.  Same with the other ones below.)

Ask the clerk to issue a subpoena (you will probably have to find a form online but most states now have all the required forms online)  to each of her employer former employers for the polciies that govern her employment compensation and insurance (including but not limited to type of insurance converage deductibles, and availabiltly and cost for dependents for various things, and leave; for her schedules for  the last three months, and for her time cards for the last year, and her checks and w-2 and w-4 they issued since ______ [insert a year]