NFL Football Is Coming!!!

mirkwood

Guest Godless

Let it be known that when everybody, including my husband, was raving about Johnny Football on draft day I was the sane one who said - he'll be a flash in the pan and get benched for stupidity.

Called it.

I called it as well. Which is why I was REALLY hoping to see the Cowboys draft him.

Guest MormonGator

I'm a huge Tebow fan (I'm sure you are shocked  :P ) and I view Manziel as the anti-Tebow. I'm not happy he's struggling personally. I truly don't wish that on anyone, but I do take a slice of schadenfreude in seeing him struggle on the field. 

I remember watching his first pro game and thinking "Ouch. That's gotta hurt". They were beating the heck out of him. 

I'm a huge Tebow fan (I'm sure you are shocked  :P ) and I view Manziel as the anti-Tebow. I'm not happy he's struggling personally. I truly don't wish that on anyone, but I do take a slice of schadenfreude in seeing him struggle on the field. 

I remember watching his first pro game and thinking "Ouch. That's gotta hurt". They were beating the heck out of him. 

I'm a Tebow fan but not for what he has done on the playing field.

Guest MormonGator

I'm a Tebow fan but not for what he has done on the playing field.

I loved him in college but even I knew his game wouldn't translate well to the NFL.  

I like talking about/watching the differences between college and the NFL.  It's the "same game" but in reality it's completely different. 

Edited by MormonGator

Guest Godless

I loved him in college but even I knew his game wouldn't translate well to the NFL.  

I like talking about/watching the differences between college and the NFL.  It's the "same game" but in reality it's completely different. 

The difference is staggering. And a lot of the NFL's best have come from unlikely schools (Flacco, Fitzpatrick, and Romo came from FCS). 

I think Pam's view of Tebow is tainted because he once wore a ....in her words .....a Donkey uniform. Lol

Guest MormonGator

The difference is staggering. And a lot of the NFL's best have come from unlikely schools (Flacco, Fitzpatrick, and Romo came from FCS). 

I totally agree, 100%. I like what Stephan A Smith said. "In college you have kids. The NFL is a mans game."