Restoration Rap Song

NeuroTypical

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MormonGator

I think it's AMAZING. I love this. I cannot say good things about this! 

I don't like rap at all, but anything that brings Smith Jr to people who otherwise might not be open to his teachings is my kind of thing. 

Why would anyone have a problem with this?

Guest MormonGator

In fact, the more I thought about it-the more I liked it. LDS can't complain that "no one is listening" (no, I am NOT saying anyone here is doing that) and then only repeat the same things in the same way-this is great. 

Guest LiterateParakeet

I'm with MormonGator. I love this. I like rap as long as it is clean. And I think this is a great way to reach a new audience.

The Lord works with people in the way they are ready to hear. Notice in the time of Joseph of Egypt, a lot of people had inspired dreams. And yet when was the last time one of our leaders mentioned a dream? We live in a different time.

In Joseph Smith's day pepole believed in seer stones and visions . . . Our leaders don't get talk about using seer stones today. And we can only guess if they have visions.

If some of Heavenly Father's children can be reached through rap, then Heavenly Father may (and probably did) inspire this young man to create something to reach that audience.

I love it.

Edited by LiterateParakeet