Guest MormonGator

College football fans?

Many people here don't like Notre Dame. I love this forum

I am leaving on Friday afternoon for South Bend ....going to the Notre Dame game on Saturday evening ..... :)

I like the Irish .... I have partaken of the Kool aid.

Guest MormonGator

I am leaving on Friday afternoon for South Bend ....going to the Notre Dame game on Saturday evening ..... :)

I like the Irish .... I have partaken of the Kool aid.

One of my closest friends is a Lakers fan. I bleed Celtics green. 

"We disagree on everything so vehemently that it's quite a pleasure to drink with him"-Hunter Thompson on his friendship with Pat Buchanan    

Edited by MormonGator

One of my closest friends is a Lakers fan. I bleed Celtics green. 

"We disagree on everything so vehemently that it's quite a pleasure to drink with him"-Hunter Thompson on his friendship with Pat Buchanan

I have some really close friends who are totally opposite of me politically .... But we get along very good

Guest MormonGator

I have some really close friends who are totally opposite of me politically .... But we get along very good

Same. 

Many people here don't like Notre Dame. I love this forum

I think I'm the only person I know who's indifferent when it comes to ND. Though I'll definitely be cheering against them tomorrow.

Guest MormonGator

Streak continues!!!! That was a great game and a pretty shocking comeback for my Gators!  

Gators fan here.

We had a blast when Gators freaked-won over Tennessee.

Players who don't make it to the Gators end up a Seminole. ;)

Gators fan here.

We had a blast when Gators freaked-won over Tennessee.

Players who don't make it to the Gators end up a Seminole. ;)

That tells me a lot then..... Gators were horrible and the Seminoles were kicking tail and taking names ....... Lol!!!

I must qualify my remarks with this ......I can't stand Jumbo Fisher .....he is a big mouth.

Guest MormonGator

That tells me a lot then..... Gators were horrible and the Seminoles were kicking tail and taking names ....... Lol!!!

I must qualify my remarks with this ......I can't stand Jumbo Fisher .....he is a big mouth.

I can't stand Steve Spurrier so I know exactly where you are coming from. 

I think it was Bobby Bowden (a man I have nothing but respect for) who said it best about "The Ole' Ball coach"

"If someone gave Spurrier a spanking and sent him to bed without dinner it would solve a lot of problems." 

Edited by MormonGator

I can't stand Steve Spurrier so I know exactly where you are coming from. 

I think it was Bobby Bowden (a man I have nothing but respect for) who said it best about "The Ole' Ball coach"

"If someone gave Spurrier a spanking and sent him to bed without dinner it would solve a lot of problems."

One of Bobby Bowdens sons if doing quite well at a lesser known school.

Now THAT is an upset. What a beating. 

I KNOW, RIGHT????

You should have been at the swamp, MG!  It was amazing!  90,545 people in the stadium... 95% of which were on their feet cheering such that it drowned out the 100+ member Gators band, not to mention the 20-some member Rebels band.  That stadium was loud!  We walked the 3 miles to where we were staying because it was faster than having to drive the car anywhere near the stadium with all the kids celebrating in the streets.

Guest MormonGator

I KNOW, RIGHT????

You should have been at the swamp, MG!  It was amazing!  90,545 people in the stadium... 95% of which were on their feet cheering such that it drowned out the 100+ member Gators band, not to mention the 20-some member Rebels band.  That stadium was loud!  We walked the 3 miles to where we were staying because it was faster than having to drive the car anywhere near the stadium with all the kids celebrating in the streets.

A taste of the Celestial Kingdom :-)

A taste of the Celestial Kingdom :-)

Well, I'm just enjoying watching the QB's baby brother doing really well in Dancing With The Stars.  Makes me wanna root for the Gators <even if I really don't like "football" much... and yes, i'm still miffed that they call it "football">.

Edited by anatess

Guest MormonGator

Well, I'm just enjoying watching the QB's baby brother doing really well in Dancing With The Stars.  Makes me wanna root for the Gators <even if I really don't like "football" much... and yes, i'm still miffed that they call it "football">.

LOL! I don't blame you. I still don't really understand why it's called football either! 

Guest MormonGator

I'd love to see a Big 12 team in the Championship game, just not that one.

Agree. You guys got nothing on the SEC though.  :P

Guest MormonGator

And hey, atheism is one thing-but college football? Now that is war!

(kidding, kidding)  

Edited by MormonGator