Right or wrong??

Well, once you start kissing (romantically, not platonic) it is hard to stop kissing. And when you are kissing a lot it is difficult to keep your mind and hands where they should be. If kissing tempts you to go further, you need to stop kissing. (unless you are married)

The most sensible response yet. Kissing is normal physical response to emotions and desires. To believe it can be denied is denial itself. There is no need to feel guilt, regardless of age. However, if the next step is to kiss harder and longer and rub bodies and .... then I think you know you need to stop and hence the question was asked.

True confession:

I never kissed a girl on the lips until I kissed my wife over the altar after being sealed.

I achieved such a noble goal because of several reasons:

1.  I wanted to save myself completely for my wife.

2.  I exercised extreme restraint as women threw themselves at my feet.

3.  I kept myself virtuously distanced from people of ill repute.

4.  I was a nerd.

THIS. 

I kiss my close female friends on the cheek when I am greeting them, in front of their husbands and boyfriends. No one cares. 

That said, if I shoved my tongue down their throats they would have a problem. It's all about how. 

So you are that guy huh! lol  jk

As me and my wife meet new friend couples my wife and the other male would greet with a kiss on the cheek. I hate doing that so I just shake the females hand or just wave a hi sign. every other time we run into those same couples sure enough the male would come and kiss my wife and I continue to just wave hi to his female companion, I always wondered if the male felt awkward that he was kissing my wife but I wasnt kissing his. hint hint!! lol

disclaimer: The friendly peck on the cheek seems harmless but I have heard from various women including my wife that every once in a while as the male would come in for the kiss that he would come too close and rub his chest on the womans chest or his crotch on her leg type of a thing. Usually when that happens its not by accident. So that is why I try my best to avoid kissing other women and get irritated when a male does it to my wife. Relatives and elderly women are the exception for me and I always greet and depart them with a kiss, making sure my body parts stay far from them and only my cheek making contact.

Edited by priesthoodpower

Guest MormonGator

So you are that guy huh! lol  jk

disclaimer: The friendly peck on the cheek seems harmless but I have heard from various women including my wife that every once in a while as the male would come in for the kiss that he would come too close and rub his chest on the womans chest or his crotch on her leg type of a thing. 

Hee hee. I am that guy. And no, I've never done anything like that all. 

For the record, I've had many guy friends kiss Lady Gator on the cheek and no one cares. 

Edited by MormonGator

That must be a regional thing. It wouldn't be normal or probably even welcome for a guy to kiss another man's wife on the cheek here.

It's part of French culture to greet a close friend (of any gender) with a peck on each cheek, nothing romantic about it but if you aren't expecting it it can be a surprise.. 

Funny story:  a couple of years ago my oldest daughter (early 20s) and I were helping out at a Scouting event.  The guy who was the best man at my wedding (who is French) was there too and we hadn't seen each other in several years.  My daughter had colored her hair recently so it was a lot like my wife's.  Anyway, he comes up to us, my daughter has her back turned to him, and he assumes she is my wife and give her a kiss on the cheek, then realizes he has no idea who this person is and freaks out while she is too stunned for words.  The look on both their faces was priceless, I couldn't stop laughing.

Guest MormonGator

It's part of French culture to greet a close friend (of any gender) with a peck on each cheek, nothing romantic about it but if you aren't expecting it it can be a surprise.. 

Funny story:  a couple of years ago my oldest daughter (early 20s) and I were helping out at a Scouting event.  The guy who was the best man at my wedding (who is French) was there too and we hadn't seen each other in several years.  My daughter had colored her hair recently so it was a lot like my wife's.  Anyway, he comes up to us, my daughter has her back turned to him, and he assumes she is my wife and give her a kiss on the cheek, then realizes he has no idea who this person is and freaks out while she is too stunned for words.  The look on both their faces was priceless, I couldn't stop laughing.

That's awesome. 

• 3 weeks later...

I never kissed my husband til we got married. 

<Carb SPRAYS gatorade all over the screen and begins coughing.>

Well he wasn't my husband until we got married, after all.

Awww! MAN!!  That was cheating or ... something...

<drops his head in shame for falling for that one ... again>  Yes, I've heard this before.  But it's been a while.

Edited by Guest