Hi, I'm Vort

Vort

I enjoy*:

*except when I don't

I really look forward to getting to know everyone! Except for the jerks. They're going to be a bummer. But, what can you do?

Guest MormonGator

And no, you're not a Nordic big-eyed skinny female.

I am. But enough about my time before I joined the church. And my eyes are green. 

Edited by MormonGator

I note you

I enjoy*:

• Trying to talk wtih others in Italian, French, Spanish, ijij (also called oomoom, ippipp, and ackack), and igpay atinLay

•  

*except when I don't

I really look forward to getting to know everyone! Except for the jerks. They're going to be a bummer. But, what can you do?

I note you've omitted German from the list. I recall several posts from several months ago in which you expressed your enjoyment in learning German. 

So it took you almost 13000 posts before you finally introduced yourself.  That's gotta be some kinda record.

Uhmm... welcome?

Do you like Glock?  Do you like Halloween?  Do you like cats?  This is crucial to my opinion of you.

You probably won't like me.

I prefer Ruger.  I like Thanksgiving better.  I only tolerate cats because they keep pests away and are absolutely critical in a rural area.

Edited by Guest

This is about the 10th time he's introduced himself.  He likes the attention.   :P

Actually, I am not sure I had ever introduced myself before this thread. So with the return of the Intros forum, I thought I would give it a go. (Then again, my Swiss-cheese-like memory leaves open the possibility that I did at some point introduce myself, but then forgot about it. My wedding ring is for my own benefit.)