Stephen

SGoodman

I've been around for a couple of days now (thank you, Pam) and I think I'll stay so here's my intro.

I'm Jewish, a convert to the Church. Missionary to France and married a French girl I met there. Raised a house full of daughters, last one is still at home, the others are in college and out of college.

I'm pretty good at the intellectual parts but fairly dense when it comes to the Spirit (audible voices and angelic visitations work pretty well but "still small voice" just rarely gets through).

The rest we'll learn about each other as we go.

She was talking about the fact that one who is identified as a decendent of Levi automatically being the Bishop of whatever Ward they are in. They are not required to call counsellors or hold the Melchizedec Preisthood in order to be Bishop.

I'm neither of Levi nor Ephraim. I'm from Judah.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been around for a couple of days now (thank you, Pam) and I think I'll stay so here's my intro.

I'm Jewish, a convert to the Church. Missionary to France and married a French girl I met there. Raised a house full of daughters, last one is still at home, the others are in college and out of college.

I'm pretty good at the intellectual parts but fairly dense when it comes to the Spirit (audible voices and angelic visitations work pretty well but "still small voice" just rarely gets through).

The rest we'll learn about each other as we go.

Welcome! and  thanks for sharing :)

Looking forward to your insights.