Hi!

SuperNova

I have been a member of the forum since February but, apparently have had nothing to say until now (this is my first post). I am a happy, 30-something Chemical Engineer who loves family, sports, science, music and the gospel. I am trying to make my relationship to God the most important thing in my life. If there is one thing that my experience has taught me it is that there is so much to do, and so very little time to do it. Time is neither friend, nor foe. Time marches on regardless of what we do. I am grateful that a loving Heavenly Father has provided a "probationary" period to progress toward becoming like Him! I am looking forward to some good discussions, as well as gaining and sharing knowledge.

I have been a member of the forum since February but, apparently have had nothing to say until now (this is my first post). I am a happy, 30-something Chemical Engineer who loves family, sports, science, music and the gospel. I am trying to make my relationship to God the most important thing in my life. If there is one thing that my experience has taught me it is that there is so much to do, and so very little time to do it. Time is neither friend, nor foe. Time marches on regardless of what we do. I am grateful that a loving Heavenly Father has provided a "probationary" period to progress toward becoming like Him! I am looking forward to some good discussions, as well as gaining and sharing knowledge.

Welcome! :)