Personal Title

If you go to your profile, in the upper right you'll see a place to click to edit your profile.

It will take you to general account settings.  About halfway down you'll see a place to edit your member title.  Once you've done that make sure you scroll down and click on save changes.

What is the exact wording?  I've looked about halfway down and don't see anything that sounds like it would be a member title.  I do a search for "title" I get zero.  I do a search for "member" and both are about interactions with others.

No, more like the one who says, "Now, now, boys!" and doesn't have to threaten.

We just hang our heads and murmur, "Yes, ma'am."

I suspect that, based on what I've gleaned from a few comments by mods, that what goes on behind the scenes oft times is more like the screaming teenager who does, indeed, get sent to their rooms (banned) for being a pill.

NOOOO!!!! Say it ain't so!!!  You mean that Pam isn't the perfect mom that I had envisioned?  How can I go on?  How can I stay on this forum?  Oh!  The Horror!  The Despair!!!

See I can summon the inner depressive if I need to.

NOOOO!!!! Say it ain't so!!!  You mean that Pam isn't the perfect mom that I had envisioned?  How can I go on?  How can I stay on this forum?  Oh!  The Horror!  The Despair!!!

See I can summon the inner depressive if I need to.

Are you telling me that you believe perfect moms never ground their children for being pills?