Hello, no longer a lurker...

NeedleinA

Hello Everyone! Decided to no longer lurk behind the scenes and actually participate instead. Great discussions so far and I've really enjoyed all the varied comments, deep thinkers and humor I have read so far. So a little about me:

1. Never have and never will win any kind of grammer or spellin award.

2. Baptized at age 8 around 5:00pm. Barfed on a merry-go-round shortly afterwards around 6:30.

3. Fortunate enough to have lived all around the states and abroad.

4. A closeted (until now) electronic/dubstep listening High Priest.

5. Proud Family man

6. Defender of the Faith

7. Got my Mormon.org profile picture rejected because it wasn't what they were looking for (I was holding a pet snake).

8. Married way out of my league. (score!)

9. Smart enough to realize everything isn't always black and white, so I love reading everyone's thoughts on here.

10. Hoping to live long enough to go on a senior couple's missionary assignment. (still a ways to go).

Again, thanks for all the great threads, doctrine digging, and fun so far!!

Hello Everyone! Decided to no longer lurk behind the scenes and actually participate instead. Great discussions so far and I've really enjoyed all the varied comments, deep thinkers and humor I have read so far. So a little about me:

1. Never have and never will win any kind of grammer or spellin award.

2. Baptized at age 8 around 5:00pm. Barfed on a merry-go-round shortly afterwards around 6:30.

3. Fortunate enough to have lived all around the states and abroad.

4. A closeted (until now) electronic/dubstep listening High Priest.

5. Proud Family man

6. Defender of the Faith

7. Got my Mormon.org profile picture rejected because it wasn't what they were looking for (I was holding a pet snake).

8. Married way out of my league. (score!)

9. Smart enough to realize everything isn't always black and white, so I love reading everyone's thoughts on here.

10. Hoping to live long enough to go on a senior couple's missionary assignment. (still a ways to go).

Again, thanks for all the great threads, doctrine digging, and fun so far!!

Welcome to the site !!!!!!!! I also think it's safe to say that the majority of males marry out of their league. :)