Wolves, dressed as "truth seeking" sheep

NeedleinA

I'm new to the forum, I'll be the first to point it out. General question to those on the forum: How often do wolves, disguised as "truth seeking" sheep tend to appear here? 

I've been reading several threads lately where the OP seems more concerned with trying to leave stains and doubt on the forum rather than sincere "truth seeking". It is great to see forum members sniff out the bull in a hurry. Frequent event, every so often? Just curious...

I'm new to the forum, I'll be the first to point it out. General question to those on the forum: How often do wolves, disguised as "truth seeking" sheep tend to appear here? 

I've been reading several threads lately where the OP seems more concerned with trying to leave stains and doubt on the forum rather than sincere "truth seeking". It is great to see forum members sniff out the bull in a hurry. Frequent event, every so often? Just curious...

a few times.. doesn't seem to be too often tho.  Generally i prefer to wait till the costume comes off; sometimes honest questions and troll questions are too similar.

The concept of wolves is sheep clothing comes from Matthew 7:15 This scripture is part of the sermon on the mount.  Jesus uses the symbolism of wolves and as the verses 15-20 clearly indicate who wolves are.  Note that in the example of Jesus he is talking about the sheep of his fold - in other words those that follow him or if you will - what is a Christian?

Jesus clearly says that real Christians are not to be determined by the doctrine they teach.  But rather by their intent in saying anything.  Jesus also compares fruit of trees - he says by their fruits you shall know them.  The intent of a wolf is the kill or hurt.  In other words the intent to criticize and cause the flock to scatter.  The result of a Christian is a witness of Christ and the fruit of repentance.  To bring together.