Hello everybody from France!!!

Doriette

My real name is Doria!

I am from Dijon the mustard land, and i have 35 years old. I am member of the LDS church since 17 years! 

I'm here to make friends who have the same values as me. People who are not serious abstain. I would like to get to know you. I love manga and draw, sing, travel, listen to music of any kind, walk, go to church and of course the gospel. I'm very religious and I do not want to see my values downward.I'm not a woman who loves fashion, and even if I make up from time to time, I do not like superficiality. I am natural, I say what I think.

If you are looking for more than friendship, know that for me the friendship takes time and that love is not created on the internet but live and in person, but mostly it is time consuming. Friends of the world let me wait ... :animatedthumbsup:

Bonjour, Doriette.

C'est une plaisir de vous recontrer.

Look at recent introduction posts by others to get to know a few of us.  Take a look around the various boards and see if you want to participate in a discussion and get a flavor of what this forum is like. 

Bonjour!

Welcome to the forum.

One of these days, I'm going to make it to France... I've been wanting to visit ever since my parents came home from a trip there telling me how great and wonderful France is, especially the trip from Paris to Lourdes stopping by the coast of Montpellier.  I believe the train route hits close to Dijon!

My real name is Doria!

I am from Dijon the mustard land, and i have 35 years old. I am member of the LDS church since 17 years! 

I'm here to make friends who have the same values as me. People who are not serious abstain. I would like to get to know you. I love manga and draw, sing, travel, listen to music of any kind, walk, go to church and of course the gospel. I'm very religious and I do not want to see my values downward.I'm not a woman who loves fashion, and even if I make up from time to time, I do not like superficiality. I am natural, I say what I think.

If you are looking for more than friendship, know that for me the friendship takes time and that love is not created on the internet but live and in person, but mostly it is time consuming. Friends of the world let me wait ... :animatedthumbsup:

wow and welcome!! :D

Hello!

Welcome to the forum.

I've been in France several times.

Two years ago, I walked from Lourdes to Spain.

It's a beautiful country!

Oooohh!!!  Annie!  That's so super awesome!  My parents went to Madrid from Lourdes by train stopping by the coast near Saint-Pelais.  I think we still have family in Santander (we have relatives in Madrid), so it would be super cool to just bike along the coast from Saint-Pelais to Santander...

Wow, I did not expect to be as well received by so many people! Thank you very much for some messages. I'm not very good at English so I do a lot of translation with Google. Forgive me for my mistakes. Anatess sorry but your train journey is from the west side and I'm on the east. In any case I'm really happy to meet you ....

Oooohh!!!  Annie!  That's so super awesome!  My parents went to Madrid from Lourdes by train stopping by the coast near Saint-Pelais.  I think we still have family in Santander (we have relatives in Madrid), so it would be super cool to just bike along the coast from Saint-Pelais to Santander...

I take groups on the Camino Santiago each Spring, so I walk it.

Before I pick up my group each year, I walk a section on my own.

It's my way of training.

This year I'm walking from Madrid north to Sahagun before going to St. Jean Pied de Port, France to pick up my group.

I've walked that coastal route, it's beautiful but a lot of hills - biking would be nice if you're in good shape.

There are inexpensive places to sleep all along the route.

My real name is Doria!

I'm here to make friends who have the same values as me.

Bien Venue!

I believe I'd qualify under your criteria for friendship, although I've been a member of The Chuch of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints nearly four times as long as you have been. People rarely question my sincerity. (Tact, yes: I also say exactly what I think, although I do not say everything I think. That's one luxury I allow myself:that of the unexpressed thought.)

Une fois de plus: bien venue.

Lehi

Edited by LeSellers