Register & Email notifications?

NeedleinA

Two parts:

1. Attempted to register previously using my real email, a @yahoo.com account. Was denied multiple times, some kind of message about email not accepted on this site?? So... I made a one time use Google email to see if that worked, it did and here I am today.

2. Ultimately, what I would like to do, if possible is receive email notifications that threads have been updated on which I have participated. Is this an option? If so, can I direct those notifications to my real email instead?

Thank you!

We had to block yahoo email addresses due to the numerous spam.  It appears someone was able to hack into yahoo accounts.  Even my own yahoo email account showed up which I haven't used in probably 10 years.

So unfortunately there is not a way to have notifications go to a yahoo email.

I'm pretty sure you can set up your gmail account to automatically forward emails to your yahoo account. I just did a quick search on Google and it came up with some suggestions on how to get that set up.

Thank you, I'll have to look into that!

Pam, I'm not sure about his 2nd question. Is there a way to receive email notifications from this forum site?

If you go to your profile settings there is a notifications section there. You can set up how you want to be notified if that is your preference.