Like button doesn't appear reliably

LeSellers

When I see a post that I really think deserves notice, I like to "Like"it. But the vast majority of the time, say 39 of 40 times approximately, the Like button doesn't show up. It was there the first few days I was active on the site, but lately, I haven't seen it more than once or twice a day and not at all today.

I hope it's a setting thing (I changed several settings yesterday), but I fear it's something irremedial.

Lehi

Are you on a cell phone, a tablet, or laptop?

It's an Android tablet using Firefox.

The puzzle is not so much that it isn't working as that it isn't working now, and it isn't working reliably. The problem is intermittent, but seems to be getting worse. They were there in the past, and on this tablet in this browser.

TX,

Lehi

Edited by LeSellers

New guy tech support here: "Sir, are you logged in under your account? The like button will not appear if you are not logged in."

LeSellers: "Butt out new guy, I'm logged in. Thanks for the obvious support, bravo"  :clap:

New guy tech support: "Roger that, off to a different thread!"

New guy tech support here: "Sir, are you logged in under your account? The like button will not appear if you are not logged in."

LeSellers: "Butt out new guy, I'm logged in. Thanks for the obvious support, bravo" :clap:

New guy tech support: "Roger that, off to a different thread!"

Where in the world did any of this from? I did not tell anyone to "butt out" and never would.

Lehi

Oh boy,... sorry Lehi. That was my horrible fail at an attempt to add some light humor to the world of general tech support. You seem like a wonderful person, my bad for any confusion! Please keep sharing all your wonderful posts, glad you are here!!

Oh boy,... sorry Lehi. That was my horrible fail at an attempt to add some light humor to the world of general tech support. You seem like a wonderful person, my bad for any confusion! Please keep sharing all your wonderful posts, glad you are here!!

No need to apologize, I was just confused — thought I had been sleep posting or something.

Lehi