Terror attack in Paris

Ironhold

We were watching the soccer match on TV...

Paris is overrun by Islam adherents. Paris streets are brought to a halt at 5pm when Muslims block the streets to lay out their prayer mats. The city is under attack. It is quite difficult to not paint all Muslims in Paris with this broad brush.

And... On another note... what does Obama say about gun control now?

Right now I watch the news, there have been shootings at 6 locations in Paris, three explosions, and right now there there's a hostage to the room Bataclan. Some people communicate through Facebook and tweeter, confirm that terrorristes are currently execute people who were at the concert. By the time I speak, the security forces launched the assault. I do not understand why people are killing each other because we have not the same beliefs. I was afraid that night because I had no news of a part of my family but they are fine. I am sad tonight.

There are about 46 dead. 46 people died for nothing. 46 grieving families. Borders are closed, the international airports and train stations are blocked. There is a curfew in Paris and this is a first for the capital. Some of terrorristes managed to escape.We only know that they are there to avenge Syria.I am afraid...

I do not understand this world right now.
This is the second attack in Paris this year ... Just because we do not have the same beliefs as anyone.

It there's about 50 victims and 60 serious injuries. I do not understand the world ... Why Paris is a beautiful city. To find out if you have friends here in Paris the emergency number: 00033800406005.

All international flights and departures are blocked. The borders are closed. Will have one curfew in Paris. All schools will be closed, ditto for universities.

I witnessed on TV the attacks in January and now it !!!! I do not know how to say in English what I want to say but one word comes to me WHY ??? We are all brothers and sisters, we have the same God whatever his name! I have tears in my eyes. Besides I was afraid for part of my family who live in Paris. One of my cousins lives outside Paris and obviously there would be fires. I fear for her despite courage when it is all said okay. I do not know about you but I have a heavy heart when I see that. I have tears in my eyes. Are thought to have executed all the hostages who were at the Bataclan concert hall.

Edited by Doriette

I witnessed on TV the attacks in January and now it !!!! I do not know how to say in English what I want to say but one word comes to me WHY ??? We are all brothers and sisters, we have the same God whatever his name! I have tears in my eyes. Besides I was afraid for part of my family who live in Paris. One of my cousins lives outside Paris and obviously there would be fires. I fear for her despite courage when it is all said okay. I do not know about you but I have a heavy heart when I see that. I have tears in my eyes. Are thought to have executed all the hostages who were at the Bataclan concert hall.

Why?  You ask why?

Doriette, you are asking your question to the wrong people.  None of us do those type of things.

dc