How to Love Like God

2 minutes ago, letmeoff said:

No hear me out.

Adam & Eve never gained life and everybody got kicked out of the garden of Eden. So if they didn't gain life and we never gained life, then is this life?

You know, I have a huge gripe, not with you, with Adam and Eve.  I just think they royally messed up.  I wouldn't have.  I would be running around naked and free and enjoying all the fruits of the garden, except one.   I'm also not fond of snakes, but they taste pretty good.

Anyway, you actually are at the wrong theme park.  You need the theme park for Kabbalists (and you have to be male and over 40 and over 5"5" to get in).  Next to the whirling evil eye is a huge tree, they call it the "Tree of Life," and there are stairs and ropes to hold onto, it's like climbing into a tree house.  Go there to the top and there you will learn the difference between "bios" and "zoa."  Are you familiar with the terms?  Yeah, they're Greek to most people because they ARE Greek. 

The really weird thing about this is (from what I've read) Jewish Kabbalists  have studied this so much, they've gone blind.  Seriously.  And if you can't find the tree (the Metaphysical Theme Park map is actually BETTER than that one) DO NOT TELL SOMEONE YOU ARE LOST. If you get lost, you end up in the Esoteric Judaism lost and found.  No one wants to end up there, trust me.

I think the research for you shouldn't take long.  It's too long for a post on here though.  But can you get a move on?