I was a stranger and you took me in.

brrgilbert

My name is Bruce.  I was raised in a small town in the Northeastern corner of California by the name of Cedarville, California.  It was there, at the age of 14 1/2 years, that the true nature of God was revealed to me by the Missionaries . . . the "mystery" of who and what God was perished and my ignorance gave way to enlightenment.  I joined the Church in 1968 and served a full time, honorable mission to the whole country of Ecuador.  I am married to a wonderful woman who grew up where we now reside outside of Boise, Idaho.  We met on a blind date at the former Ricks College and began our married life together attending Brigham Young University.  We have 6 children and will shortly have 20 grandchildren.  I am a High Priest and I work in the Nursery.  I am, also, a Home Teacher.

Edited by Eowyn
took out personal information

So, Crypto, I see that you resemble a grey, does that mean you originate from Dulce or Roswell, New Mexico?  Possibly Groom Lake, Nevada?  Is that weapon in your grip a derivative of the Haydron collider?  Perhaps it is a holographic projector to effect operation blue beam??

Greetings, I come in peace.  ;)

I've been to Groom Lake!  Back before the military seized the land containing that little outcropping looking over Area 51.  

Saw the lights in the sky, I did.  Most of them were stars, but one or two of them might have been experimental aircraft from that base.  

Welcome Bruce!

Edited by NeuroTypical

Hi Bruce. It's very nice to meet you and welcome to the forums.

I'd like to say thank you for your work in the nursery. When my oldest son was a little guy, he did not like women. That probably sounds funny, but he hated going to nursery if there were only women there. So we were very grateful for the men who worked there. He would only go if there were men. He was very much his daddy's boy. He only barely tolerated me. Funny kid. It took him years to get over that.

I was actually just recently called as a nursery leader. Oh how i wish they would call some male workers. It really changes the whole tone of nursery. I think the kids behave better with a male presence.

LanceHopper:  EarlJibbs:

I extend my appreciation to you, two, for welcoming me to this site.  Unfortunately an error occurred with the following message attached at the bottom of its notification window: "There was a problem storing your reputation vote," when I executed the customary gesture of appreciation.

Please understand that my thanks and "like" are genuine and that I had no idea that any "reputation" was based on it  . . . goodness, What have I gotten myself into??    :huh: