How do I post a link using an iPod?

Sunday21

https://www.google.com/

Thank you. Am I meant to download the app? On my system, clicking the link lead to an invite to download an app from Google.

A bbcode tag is enclosed in brackets - like this [<tag here>]<what you want to enclose in tags>[/<tag here>]

You don't have to download the app just like you don't have to download Bubble Witch Saga or whatever app.  Google has a Google app you can download if you want and Google makes the suggestion if it determines you are using a mobile device when you access their website.  The Google app is pretty cool though.  But, you can always just use Safari to go to google.com instead of having a dedicated Google app.

All I do is copy and paste the link from the address bar above and post it here.

http://lds.net/forums/topic/58443-how-do-i-post-a-link-using-an-ipod/

That doesn't always work when using a mobile device on a slow connection.  The same reason you get duplicated posts because lds.net is sooo slow you touch the "Post" button twice and the program that checks for duplicate posts doesn't catch up.... the same thing can happen when copy-pasting a link on a slow connection - the program that scans the post to enclose html-like text with bbcode tags doesn't always catch up before the post gets posted.

That doesn't always work when using a mobile device on a slow connection.  The same reason you get duplicated posts because lds.net is sooo slow you touch the "Post" button twice and the program that checks for duplicate posts doesn't catch up.... the same thing can happen when copy-pasting a link on a slow connection - the program that scans the post to enclose html-like text with bbcode tags doesn't always catch up before the post gets posted.

Yes I was talking about using a desktop or laptop. And I've never had a problem with duplicate posts.