Happy Birthday Pam!

Just_A_Guy

Personally, I've chosen to stop having birthdays--well really, to stop aging altogether.  This is evident by my avatar.  Hey, it was a good year, so I stick with it.

Nevertheless, I respect free agency, and your choice to continue having birthdays and to keep aging.  So, Happy Birthday PAM!

Merry happy birthday so close to Christmas, this way one present covers both.

dc

That really sucks.^^^^                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But happy birthday, Pam.

That really sucks.^^^^                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But happy birthday, Pam.

It doesn't really.  I really enjoy having my birthday 2 days before Christmas.  

Happy Birthday Little Girl. You will always be younger than me. Yeah, I am strange in that way ~ I get a kick out of people always staying younger than me. Get a kick out of Hubby always being 10 years OLDER than me. 

Sending loving {{{huggers}}} your way. 

You and Joseph Smith.

One of our son's birthday is the 29th. My grandmother's was the 27th.

I can't speak for Grandma's feelings, but it wasn't as much fun for him when he was young, even though he got the best gifts because everything was on after Christmas sale.

Lehi

That is really magnanimous of you, Pam.  Most people I know feel like they get jipped (sp?) out of a present.  One lady I knew had a birthday near Mothers Day.  I commented that I bet she probably missed out on a present each year from her family.

She said, "Let me put it this way.  NO!"

That is really magnanimous of you, Pam.  Most people I know feel like they get jipped (sp?) out of a present.  One lady I knew had a birthday near Mothers Day.  I commented that I bet she probably missed out on a present each year from her family.

She said, "Let me put it this way.  NO!"

I don't feel like I did.  We didn't have a lot of money when I was growing up so anything I got was special to me.  My parents worked really hard to keep the two days separate.   

My kids do the same thing now. They make my birthday a special day apart from Christmas.

Hmm.  I never looked up the etymology of such a colloquialism.  Interesting.  Thanks.

My brother's birthday is near Christmas.  He usually got GYPPED out of one present.  But he usually got a nicer present than anyone else for this very reason.  He was ok with that.  We didn't have a lot of money growing up.

Mrs. Carb's birthday is near Valentine's Day.  I make sure to get two separate presents, one appropriate for each occasion.  But we have more money than I grew up with.

Mrs. Carb's birthday is near Valentine's Day.

Actually, she was born on Valentine's Day in the US. Since she was born at ±0630hrs in Italy, it was still Valentine's Day in Utah and Texas for another half hour or so.

Lehi