Happy Birthday Pam!

Just_A_Guy

Then should I get her birth certificate changed?  Because you all know that is isn't true until the government says it is true.

Her birth certificate was issued by the good people in Pozzuolli, so it's probably not worth the effort.

When we had to get one, we had no idea how much they cost, so we sent a ton of money. They sent us about twenty copies.

Lehi

Edited by LeSellers

Her birth certificate was issued by the good people in Pozzuolli, so it's probably not worth the effort.

I served five months of my mission in Pozzuoli. It's mentioned in the Bible, you know, though the KJV has it as "Puteoli", its Latin (Roman) name. ("Pozzuoli" is the Italianization of the Neapolitan "Pezzulo", the local dialectic version of "Puteoli".) It's where Paul disembarked when traveling to Rome, as recorded in Acts 28.

"Gypped", as in "gypsies". A politically incorrect term, which I am sure will guide your usage of it. :) (Maybe we should call it being "romanied" instead of "gypped"?)

Like in Psych, where Shawn gets mad at Gus and loudly denounces him as an "Indian giver"--and then the camera pans out, and they're at a Hindu wedding . . .

When we had to get one, we had no idea how much they cost, so we sent a ton of money. They sent us about twenty copies.

Lehi

Ok, I guess I'll take my own advice.

Uhm... Dad... I was being ironic.

Pozzuoli … mentioned in the Bible, you know, though the KJV has it as "Puteoli", its Latin (Roman) name. ("Pozzuoli" is the Italianization of the Neapolitan "Pezzulo", the local dialectic version of "Puteoli".) It's where Paul disembarked when traveling to Rome, as recorded in Acts 28.

Oh, yes, we know.

It's also where two of the most beautiful women in the world were born: Sis Carb and Sophia Loren.

Lehi

We (ward choir) just sang that song for the Christmas program this year.  While I had heard parts of it, I had never heard the whole thing until we performed it.  Even in rehearsal we only sang portions at a time.  It's a beautiful song.

Anyway, that was just me teasing my FIL.