Where's the "recent posts" button?

Jane_Doe

44 minutes ago, Jane_Doe said:

This new format is so weird!  Where did the "recent posts" button go?

Just checking out the Quote feature.  The quotes for existing posts is funky - it looks like just part of the post instead of a quote from a previous post.

Right now it appears that the quote function is only working correctly on posts made today.  Any quotes that were used prior to the upgrade is not showing who made the comment or posts.  I've added that to our list of bugs.  Or it could still be something that will fix itself since the upgrade is completely done.

Huh.  I can't reply to the "Forum Update" thread, so I'll put it here.  (Only now I forgot what wasn't working... Let me think...)   Oh, yeah, when I click on the link that's supposed to take me to the first unread post in a thread (the little dot next to the title in the list of unread content), it takes me to the last post instead.  (The list of unread posts / threads works as expected (I assume), but not the link to the first unread post.)  FYI.

1 hour ago, NeedleinA said:

Noticing that several entire threads are completely gone now. In addition half of some threads are gone again too.

Any chance these will be restored or was there content editing done on the site too? Thanks!

Unfortunately the back up was done prior to some threads started and some posts made.  So I don't think there is a way to restore them.