My life-changing LDS.net post from February 5

Vort

Remember that post I made on February 5? It has completely changed my life. I cannot tell you the blessings that have come to me and my family just because of that one silly yet amazingly profound post. Reality itself has been altered for me! I am so, so, SO glad that I made it a permanent part of my life record by publishing it on this forum! Now, as my memory dims (as it does all too quickly), I can always come back here and do a quick search to find exactly what I wrote! The miracles of modern technology! And all I have to do to find that precious post in a search is to remember the date engraven forever in my memory: February 5, 2016. Thanks, LDS.net!

P.S. Fwiw, I think the new forum design looks great. After we get used to the new functionality, I'm sure we will wonder how we ever lived with any other forum software.

I clearly remember that post, Vort, and it has had a similar impact on me.  In the short week since, I've worked with the Venezuelan government export people to arrange the shipment of llamas.  I've dug the big hole in my backyard to - are you done lining yours with bowling ball walls yet?  That's the hardest part for me - the epoxy doesn't dry fast enough.  Of course, the 300 t-shirts and megaphones wasn't an issue, we had 2 day shipping.

I plan on releasing the dyed parakeets on Monday.  How about you?

Edited by NeuroTypical

1 hour ago, Vort said:

Remember that post I made on February 5? It has completely changed my life. I cannot tell you the blessings that have come to me and my family just because of that one silly yet amazingly profound post. Reality itself has been altered for me! I am so, so, SO glad that I made it a permanent part of my life record by publishing it on this forum! Now, as my memory dims (as it does all too quickly), I can always come back here and do a quick search to find exactly what I wrote! The miracles of modern technology! And all I have to do to find that precious post in a search is to remember the date engraven forever in my memory: February 5, 2016. Thanks, LDS.net!

P.S. Fwiw, I think the new forum design looks great. After we get used to the new functionality, I'm sure we will wonder how we ever lived with any other forum software.

TBH, it really wasn't that great.

I liked the silhouette too. I discovered my avatar was destroyed in the latest restore. (No doubt as a mandatory sacrifice to the software demons to ensure my profile was not duplicated anymore.) So, I just grabbed something quick until I could get my old one back. Maybe it's time for a change though.

21 minutes ago, anatess said:

Either you link the post to February 5 or it didn't happen.

Why, sure, anatess, it's right...um...

HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON? WHERE'S MY LIFE-CHANGING POST?!

I'm sure it's just a temporary forum glitch. Nothing to worry about.