Anybody else having trouble with quoting?

NightSG

When I try to quote another post in a thread where I've already quoted one, instead of quoting the post I clicked on quote for, it fills in the same as the previous one I quoted.  I have to clear cache and restart the browser to get it to quote the right one.

25 minutes ago, NightSG said:

When I try to quote another post in a thread where I've already quoted one, instead of quoting the post I clicked on quote for, it fills in the same as the previous one I quoted.  I have to clear cache and restart the browser to get it to quote the right one.

It's not working like that for me, but there are some unexpected results from time to time. I haven't noticed a pattern.

Lehi

Edited by LeSellers

Hi all, sys admin here responsible for all your problems :P
Version upgrade can *probably* fix this, but I've been putting it off because I wanted to let you all settle into the new stuff before I upgrade and potentially open pandoras box and break things lol. It's important for security that we keep things up to date though. I'll look into maybe trying an update early next week. (don't worry, this is a minor version update and not anything like behemoth update that we did in February, but due to the issues we had with the major update, the developers warned me that it was certainly possible that we could have some hiccups in our first few updates).

Guest LiterateParakeet
On March 25, 2016 at 1:03 PM, rpframe said:

I generally only hear about the various problems, so its nice to see that good stuff is happening too lol

Well, then you should hear more good stuff . . . we LOVE the @rpframe feature. That is very useful. :)  

On 3/25/2016 at 1:59 PM, rpframe said:

Hi all, sys admin here responsible for all your problems :P
Version upgrade can *probably* fix this, but I've been putting it off because I wanted to let you all settle into the new stuff before I upgrade and potentially open pandoras box and break things lol. It's important for security that we keep things up to date though. I'll look into maybe trying an update early next week. (don't worry, this is a minor version update and not anything like behemoth update that we did in February, but due to the issues we had with the major update, the developers warned me that it was certainly possible that we could have some hiccups in our first few updates).

Well Paul...quit giving us problems since you are stating you are responsible for them. :P