Emergency Help...w/ your avatar image

For those of you that still sport the standard ambiguous "short haired white woman/man ghost on dark grey circle image"... there is HOPE!!
Don't give up! You too can add an avatar image to your profile! Join the club!

Still like the white hermaphrodite look? Don't worry we got you covered! Available for a limited time, buy now!!!!

Donkeys? Yep, we got'm
But what about dragons you say?? Of course, those too!
Getting baptized soon? A.I. special, half off!
Don't wait, download now;)

Edited by NeedleinA

I need help. 

My beautiful and extra special avatar, without knowledge nor consent from me, was changed from an appropriate square or rectangle, to a circle.

It is unacceptable that way. 

Can you change it back for me?

Thank you in advance

Yours truly,

dc

Edited by David13

6 hours ago, NeedleinA said:

For those of you that still sport the standard ambiguous "short haired white woman/man ghost on dark grey circle image"... there is HOPE!!
Don't give up! You too can add an avatar image to your profile! Join the club!

Still like the white hermaphrodite look? Don't worry we got you covered! Available for a limited time, buy now!!!!

Donkeys? Yep, we got'm
But what about dragons you say?? Of course, those too!
Getting baptized soon? A.I. special, half off!
Don't wait, download now;)

Thank you for the suggestions. I have tried to get a real picture of almost anything but the system keeps telling me that the picture or drawing that I am trying to load is too big. Can anyone suggest a source of loadable pic or drawings?

11 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

Thank you for the suggestions. I have tried to get a real picture of almost anything but the system keeps telling me that the picture or drawing that I am trying to load is too big. Can anyone suggest a source of loadable pic or drawings?

I was just having a little fun with this whole thread (joke), I hope you in particular saw the "Forever Sunday 21":D Do they have Forever 21 stores in Canada? There is Omegaseamaster, yjacket and An Investigator too!
If you find a picture you like, and can't scale it, paste the link here and I'll scale it down for you;)

16 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

I was just having a little fun with this whole thread (joke), I hope you in particular saw the "Forever Sunday 21":D Do they have Forever 21 stores in Canada? There is Omegaseamaster, yjacket and An Investigator too!
If you find a picture you like, and can't scale it, paste the link here and I'll scale it down for you;)

I loved the Sunday Forever 21! Thanks for rhe shout out! Oh boy, thanks for the offer of help. Now I get to get rid of that silly shadow. You are the best!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2016 at 5:36 PM, David13 said:

I need help. 

My beautiful and extra special avatar, without knowledge nor consent from me, was changed from an appropriate square or rectangle, to a circle.

It is unacceptable that way. 

Can you change it back for me?

Thank you in advance

Yours truly,

dc

Ditto

I mean, my avatar is still ruined.  Plus, the website logs me out every time I leave.  The remember me function still doesn't work.

dc

4 hours ago, David13 said:

Ditto

I mean, my avatar is still ruined.  Plus, the website logs me out every time I leave.  The remember me function still doesn't work.

dc

If you are inactive from the site for more than hour it does time you out.  You just have to click the sign in and it brings you back.  And this is something that is on the list to work on.  

pam

Sometimes I can click on the sign in and I reappear.  But most times I have to sign in with user name and password and x the box for remember me. 

But then next time I leave and come back a day later, it didn't remember me.

Only on rare occasions does the sign in button make me immediately reappear. 

dc

16 hours ago, David13 said:

Ditto

dc

You avatar looks fine to me "Soft he wo"! Makes sense to me. Joking

Any chance you can shrink your gif. yourself and make it work?

2 hours ago, David13 said:

pam

Sometimes I can click on the sign in and I reappear.  But most times I have to sign in with user name and password and x the box for remember me. 

But then next time I leave and come back a day later, it didn't remember me.

Only on rare occasions does the sign in button make me immediately reappear. 

dc

If you don't use the site for a day or longer you will have to put in your username and password.  It's for security purposes.  Not only yours but the site as well.  The only times I have a problem with clicking the sign in button to come back is when the site is doing a daily maintenance update.