Shabbat Shalom

Aish HaTorah

1 hour ago, Carborendum said:

For our take on where we sit vis-a-vis the Jews in God's dealings throughout history including the end times see:

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/jacob/5?lang=eng

And this:

Mormon 8:15

15 For none can have power to bring it to light save it be given him of God; for God wills that it shall be done with an eye single to his glory, or the welfare of the ancient and long dispersed covenant people of the Lord

2 Nephi 29:5

5 O ye Gentiles, have ye remembered the Jews, mine ancient covenant people? Nay; but ye have cursed them, and have hated them, and have not sought to recover them. But behold, I will return all these things upon your own heads; for I the Lord have not forgotten my people.

2 Nephi 29:4

4 But thus saith the Lord God: O fools, they shall have a Bible; and it shall proceed forth from the Jews, mine ancient covenant people. And what thank they the Jews for the Bible which they receive from them? Yea, what do the Gentiles mean? Do they remember the travails, and the labors, and the pains of the Jews, and their diligence unto me, in bringing forth salvation unto the Gentiles?

Lehi

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/23/2016 at 1:48 AM, Aish HaTorah said:

Shalom to each of you.  May your name be written in the Book of Life this Rosh Hashanah.  I am a bit late posting, as it is now Sukkot.  

Wow!!!!!!  Thank you!!!!!!

It is so seriously cool how Jews realize that even Gentiles can have their names written in the Book of Life!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/16/2016 at 8:50 PM, Aish HaTorah said:

Shabbat Shalom!

May the L-RD bless thee, and keep thee;

The L-RD make His face to shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee.

The L-RD lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee shalom.

-Numbers 6: 24-26

May HaShem bless you and your families during the new and glorious week.

And may Jerusalem rapidly become the place where a feeble resident is similar to King David for wisdom, understanding,

love, patience, courage and inspiration by the Ruach ha Kodesh, (pardon my spelling).

In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
Edited by DennisTate
spelling