The no topic, topic, thread...

Do you ever have something to say, but you aren't quite sure where to say it?  Step right up, friends, this thread is for you!

Say something; say nothing.

No rules (except, of course, for all the site rules already in place) here.  This is a place for all thoughts deep or shallow.

Let the random begin, and "may the odds be ever in your favor."

I will start.

Pineapple

1 hour ago, Maureen said:

Grimm - I'm very addicted to this TV series but there's no episode on tonight. The season finale is in 2 weeks which will be 2 hours long. It's my only comfort. ?

M.

There is another comfort out there:

s-l300.jpg  Ok, that is a comforter, but that's just semantics.  ;)

Guest Godless
3 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

My keyboard is covered in nasty dust, I can tell which keys get used and which ones don't. 
Apparently I don't like: ],{, Num Lock, Page up, Page down, or F1-F12

Rock on letters A-Z!!

The letter D has been missing on my keyboard for a few years now. Lost it in a hilarious startled feline incident.

Edited by Godless

1 minute ago, Godless said:

The letter D has been missing on my keyboard for a few years now. Lost it in a hilarious startled feline incident.

What do you have in it's place now? Gum, taped on dice?

13 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

My keyboard is covered in nasty dust, I can tell which keys get used and which ones don't. 
Apparently I don't like: ],{, Num Lock, Page up, Page down, or F1-F12

Rock on letters A-Z!!

Clearly, you need to learn programming (lots of uses for those curly-braces).  Also, you need a programmable keyboard with two sets of F keys so you can program one set and use the others for their intended purposes.  (Unfortunately, they really don't make good programmable keyboards like they used to - it's all software-driven now.  Meanwhile, if anyone has a functional Gateway 2000 AnyKey keyboard they don't want anymore, IM me! :) )

(A keyboard vacuum might be fun too.)

Guest Godless
1 hour ago, NeedleinA said:

What do you have in it's place now? Gum, taped on dice?

I never replaced it. I just have the bare bits underneath. The key still works, just takes a bit more effort. 

1 hour ago, Godless said:

And here I thought I was the only one.  Except it was the V.  And the tiny kitten wasn't startled, just tiny and awkward.

5 hours ago, Maureen said:

Grimm - I'm very addicted to this TV series but there's no episode on tonight. The season finale is in 2 weeks which will be 2 hours long. It's my only comfort. ?

M.

I am holding off watching The Taming Of The Wu until the finale is out.  Then I get 3 hours to end the season.

2 hours ago, mirkwood said:

I am holding off watching The Taming Of The Wu until the finale is out.  Then I get 3 hours to end the season.

Next Friday, May 13th, will have an episode and then of course the following Friday will be the 2 hour finale. This is like a bonus, 4 hours of amazing Grimm to watch. TGIF!

M.

Guess what? On YouTube there are a number of music selections, called playlists, labelled "no profanity"! My people! As a movement we are growing! We will watch Dr. Quinn, medicine woman, and historical dramas, read Agatha Christie's (watch out for racism and antisemitism!) in harmony.

11 hours ago, Sunday21 said:

On YouTube there are a number of music selections, called playlists, labelled "no profanity"! 

You can also add the word "clean" next songs on Youtube and find edited songs. 
Not that it is really relevant any longer, but you used to be able to go to Kmart and buy edited music CDs from most artists.